Dr.Mithlesh Khinchi is a psychiatrist whose passion is her occupation. Although, she has a keen interest in and practices all specialties of psychiatry. She is specially trained in women mental health issues, young age psychiatric disorder (neurotic and psychotic) and de-addiction.
Dr.Mithlesh stress on diagnosis because it will explain all aspects of illness like nature, needs of treatment, investigations, management plan (pharmacological and non-pharmacological) duration of treatment, need of rehabilitation, cause and prognosis.
Apart from using medicines, her strength lies in practicing non-pharmacological (Psychotherapy, Cognitive Therapy, Behaviour Therapy, etc). She engages in public awareness activities and has an approach of problem-solving. While treating a patient, her principal is to maintain on minimum possible medication and maximum functional improvement in personal, social and occupational life.
The goal of these activities is to spread awareness about mental health issues and reduce associated social stigma. A psychiatric disorder is just like the medical disease. Psychiatry, as seen by her is less about stigma and more about leading a happy and successful life.
NAME- Dr. Mithlesh Khinchi
SPECIALTY –M.D. (Psychiatry)
EXPERIENCE - 6 Years
CURRENT HOSPITAL – New Medical college & attached Hospital, Kota
- MBBS - SMS Medical College and Attached Hospital, Jaipur (2004)
- MD (Psychiatry) - SMS Medical College and Attached Hospital, Jaipur (2012)
- Indian Psychiatric Society
- Indian Psychiatric Society- North Zone
- Indian Psychiatric Society- Rajasthan Branch
- PG representative to IPS- Raj
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS:
- “Compression of effect of Antidepressant & combined antidepressant and antipsychotic medication on cognition in patient with psychotic depression”
- “Premenstrual Syndrome: Menstrual cycle characteristics Personality factors, number of stressful life events and Psychiatric Morbidity In College Going Student “
- “Role of Depression on Sexual Function in married Women”
- “PROBLEM ALCOHOL DRINKING IN GRADUATE STUDENTS OF KOTA CITY, RAJASTHAN”